- Prevents Fog on All Lenses and Devices such as: Glasses, Goggles, PPE, VR Headsets | Safe on Anti-Reflective Lenses | Made In Korea
- Premium Quality Soft Microfiber Cloths: Made with an amazing microfiber blend, the anti fog microfiber cloth is soft, delicate and easy to use to defog your glasses, eyewear, screens, phones, ski & sports masks, helmets, goggles, and endless other surface types fog free and ready to go!
- Reusable with 8-12hours results: Can be used and reused effective up to 200 times. The anti fog cloth provides fog free protection for up to 24 hours (when used correctly) and leave no streaks or smudges. They are easy on the surface, and perfectly safe for your eyes and skin.
- Safe for All Lenses types including AR Coated: The Anti-fog wipe cloth is 100% safe (and effective!) to use on Anti-Reflective coated lenses & all lens types, TVs, computer monitors, laptops, tablets, smartphones, camera lenses, eyeglasses, sunglasses or any other delicate surfaces.
- Multi-Purpose, Compact & Durable: The cloth is 6”x7” inches, perfect pocket-size cloths that is so convenient to carry around. No need to carry along an anti fog spray; the fog gone lens wipe is easy & compact to fit in your pocket, backpack, purse, camera case or glasses case so you’ll have it handy for travel and on the go.
Easy to Use: The ultra high tech formula fog gone wipe is easy to use, and will get your lense fog free in no time. The lens cloth comes is a resealable bag for proper protection and keeping it super handy and practical.
Anti-Fog Cleaner | SeeMore | PrimoCare
Premium Quality Soft Microfiber Cloths: Made with an amazing microfiber blend, the anti fog microfiber cloth is soft, delicate and easy to use to defog your glasses, eyewear, screens, phones, ski & sports masks, helmets, goggles, and endless other surface types fog free and ready to go!
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
STEP 2 - Unfold mask with both hands.
STEP 3 - Place mask over nose, mouth and chin. Make sure the nose bridge bar is on top over your nose.
STEP 4 - Place earloops behind your ears.
STEP 5 - Pinch the nose bridge so that it pressed gently on your nose bridge
STEP 6 - Ensure your chin is properly covered by the bottom flap.
STEP 7 - Remove mask only by holding the earloops.
STEP 8 - Dispose of used mask into a trash can, preferably a covered trash can
STEP 9 – Wash your hands with soap and water.